Sunday, January 16, 2011

MId Way

Yep, the second day of my three day weekend of rest and relaxation has begun. I've fed Princess in the bathroom. We have to keep the kitties separated while she is sick so the other cats aren't mean to her. I guess they do that to a sick kitty.

She's eating though, drinking water, and taking her medicine. Even if she gains an ounce every couple of days I'll be happy. It'll be a slow road to recovery for her but I'm going to make sure she has that chance:)

The Date worked all day yesterday at two different jobs. By the time she got home she was worn out completely. I sliced up some potatoes and deep fat fried my own potato chips, that was pretty cool. Now I need to change the oil out though, it's pretty used up.

Anyway nothing much has happened this weekend thus far. We'll see if anything does.

No comments: