Monday, January 10, 2011

It's Snowing

Yep, fifteen days after Christmas and it's snowing a little bit. There's about an inch on the ground and most of it will be gone by tomorrow. The roads will be as clear as if it were August and just as safe.

My thoughts are on Princess this morning. She didn't eat yesterday. I gave her the sub-q injection and that was it, she slept all day. What I'd give to have her running around the house like the other two kitties. Just running and playing.

I gave her another can of food this morning and she ate a few bites. This past week she ate as many as three cans of food per day. She was gaining weight and feeling and looking a lot better. Thursday she threw up all over and had diarrhea. Friday she ate well again, two cans of food. Saturday, maybe a half a can, yesterday nothing.

Her weight is down again now and The Date will take her back to the vet this morning before her brand new first day of class:)

Yep! Her last semester at this school starts today! Tomorrow she starts a job at the public library as well! She got hired last week and is all ready to begin now!

I'm warming up The Date's car now and getting the windows defrosted for her so they can make it to school and not have to worry about not seeing out of the car. One of the things I do for my love:)

No comments: