Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 3

Dear Diary, up very early today. Eight a.m. I'm in search of tire chains. Turns out to be an rainy storm with a cold front headed our way later this afternoon. They are saying it'll freeze on the ground. That means it's going to suck for a pizza guy to do his job.

I've got to find tire chains, I thought I saw some over at the body shop. I'll see if A.J. will loan them to me for a couple of days so I can get around. It's already starting to drizzle outside. Hazy, rainy, and getting cold. Yeah today is going to suck. I better get going.

Dear Diary, A.J. is the best. He gave me tire chains earlier on! They fit after some adjusting but they fit and they get me around on the layer of ice like a champ! Perhaps Edna will get fed today after all. It's all hazy out. You can't see two feet in front of you, this is shaping up to be a bad bad storm, even for this area. It's bizarre, never seen anything like this before.

The radio is blaring repeated news reports about how bad it is and going to be, the storm is so bad it's even making the terror alert higher, WTF? The weather effects the terror alert? Will they never cease to hype this stuff up? Pathetic...I understand that some people need the drama and the hype to get through the day. I have to work in it though! Can't they just report what's going to happen? Does it have to be sensationalistic?

Time to go to work, please let the hard stuff not come down until I clock out.

No comments: