Friday, February 04, 2011

One More Friday!

Yep this is the Friday before the big weekend! Super Bowl Weekend! Everyone and their dog, cat, ferret, and reptile of their choosing will be watching the big game on Sunday!

I really don't have a dog in this fight but I'm wanting a good game first and foremost, secondly I don't care who wins. I've had players from the Packers and the Steelers on my fantasy teams before so I've specifically watched both teams many times to see my players play. I've had both defenses before and both quarterbacks before.

Both teams have long standing traditions in the NFL. Both teams are crowd favorites. I'll probably just root for the team that it takes to make it a good game and hope there's no blow out.

I don't see that happening though, both defenses are pretty solid and both offenses are very similar. Perhaps we can have a great overtime victory!

No comments: