Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Evening Off

Last night was the end of the six day stretch of working at Walmart. It went well enough and I kid you not, I cleaned maybe two to three thousand jalapeno peppers. I cleaned out the bin they were in because I could smell a couple of bad ones in there somewhere. I started digging and sure enough, there were a few that had turned mushy.

So the only way to fix the situation was to clean the bin which took me about two hours. Then when I started to put the peppers back in I had to go through each individual one to make sure they were good so by hand I took a paper towel and inspected every pepper.

That was the joy of my night but you know, it was mindless work that required me only to stand up and look over peppers. I put my brain on pause for a while and escaped things for a bit.

Tonight and Friday are my days off this week. I plan on doing nothing but coming home Friday after work and doing as much nothing as I can handle, tonight though I'm shooting the final dress for the current show, costarring The Date:)

Things are going well enough though. I'm glad things are turning around and the light at the end of the tunnel is there and we should be passing through it in a few months!

Eye on the prize!

No comments: