Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Sunday

Working four and a half hours today. That's what I worked yesterday as well. I forgot my schedule is now adjusted to the hours I originally wanted, roughly twenty hours a week instead of thirty. Now it appears that I'll be working roughly forty five hours every pay period instead of sixty.

It doesn't seem like much but believe me it is. It takes a toll on you after a while. This schedule is lighter by a few hours but I won't be rushing around after work to get back to work now.

It'll be a boost to my energy level and a bit off of my shoulders to carry.

Yesterday went well, it was nice to come into work and work before most other shifts were finished. That means that you actually get less of the junk work like carrying out the rotten veggies and fruits and more of the easier work such as stocking them. Tedious yes but it's money and it's a means to the end.

Eye on the prize!

No comments: