Friday, September 30, 2011

Two Days

Just today and tomorrow and I'll get my first day off in over a month! Tonight though I'm scheduled to go to work right after I leave work. I'm taking my clothes with me to change after I clock out.

The upside is that I don't have to work until eleven! I'm actually kind of happy about that and the fact that I get another payday in a week!

THAT I'm very excited about! Anyway it's getting easier but last night sucked. Two days before food stamp day they decided to change the entire section I work in around. I spent all night trying to figure out this telxon price gun thing and getting the portable printer to work right. Of course I had no training on important things like that. Not to mention my scheduled coworker called in and was a no show, so it was just me with a huge mess to figure out and no training to do it with.

I DID figure it out though! I kept messing with the options, printing test labels, and finally got it all to work! That was a system that was seemingly more complicated than the Apollo missions but it attaches to your wrist and with no help or instructions I did it!

Chalk one up for the old brain rolling around in my head!

Eye on the prize!





No comments: