Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Monday

Not much in the mood to write this morning but I'll soldier on. Work was funny yesterday, they had three people including myself scheduled and then after I went home at six they had no one. Ouch.

I'm not sure how that played out but I'm positive that it wasn't good.

I did my shift, things went well but got very busy. It's the way it is for now. The Date worked up our minimum budget that will be our baseline plan. It'll be what we go by as it's the most realistic, we'll be saving a ton of interest and years off of our cars and especially house payment.

Best of all we'll be in a fabulous position to purchase any reasonable house we will want in just a couple of years instead of the better part of a decade. That keeps me motivated to stick it out with a part time job until I can't stand it any longer. I can do that as long as we are making progress like we currently are.

We're making great strides to start with as a lot of the smaller medical bills are either paid for or will be this week as The Date and I both get paid. I got my paystub online and it's more net than I expected it would be. Thus it'll be a bigger help than I expected it would be and go further:)

Honestly I didn't figure it would add up as fast as it would but it did, I was genuinely surprised at the total that fifty nine hours paid me, it's not a lot but when you've got a real job to go to every day fifty nine hours is a lot. As I said though it's ok as we are making a lot of progress right now:)

No comments: