Thursday, July 02, 2009

Friday Part One

Friday's are so good that you just have to have two of them per week! Today is my first Friday, tomorrow my second....which will also be payday! A much needed payday! It'll only be for four days but still a little is better than being on strike and getting nothing.

Thankfully I still have some of my strike fund money left even after fueling up. Plenty of food about the house. Bills caught up. Everything is really good:)

Yesterday I went to rehearsal and watched as they went through the show. Complicated show, there will be lots and lots of technical stuff added to this one. The cast has their hands full and the orchestra will be another challenge for the sound guy as they will be playing with actors but trying not to overpower them.

This show will go down in theatre history and one that is talked about for years to come among the cast. A stellar cast too. That is why I wanted to be involved with this one, musical or not, most of the cast I count as friends and those I'm unfamiliar with, well they will be by the time the show is over.

No comments: