Friday, July 31, 2009

A Lot To Do

I took today off because I've got a ton to do. A lot of the stuff I've been neglecting since I finished the show. I've just not had the money to do it all.

Well today I do! I love paydays! Ok here is my word of advice for everyone today: if you ever are or join a union and things lead to a strike situation you think very long and very hard about your decisions and prepare yourself for the consequences ahead of time. That is money and time that is lost and gone for good.

So today marks the day I'm officially back on track financially. Fortunately none of my bills got behind. The part time job helped a LOT. A lot of my coworkers who didn't have either the drive or the foresight are in trouble but getting out of it, me and The Date? We are good, just had to put off the stuff that was extras, things that weren't necessities.

Today I've got to get some ink for my printer, my truck tag, some light fixtures, take The Date to lunch, and make sure that my online bills got paid:) Doesn't sound like a lot but to me its been a goal for a few weeks now!

Tonight I'm also planning on going to Trey of Hearts for a drink around six. They usually have BBQ on Friday nights and I'll get some and take to The Date for supper:)

No comments: