Saturday, August 01, 2009

Great Friday!

Had a wonderful time yesterday. Got a ton of stuff done and had our own beer summit to discuss politics at a club. I figured that if the President can invite a cop and a racist and a Harvard professor to the white house then I can invite a few liberals, moderates, and conservatives to a bar.

It was a great success and we had some very interesting and productive discussions despite the major liberals failing to show up which were the cause of the dispute in the first place. No matter, we had a great time, enjoyed ourselves and came to some common ground in a productive and adult manner.

After that we went to Bdubs for trivia and wings:) Very fun of course!

Today, well not so much fun. I've got to go help my brother clean out my dad's place. Most of it is done but there is still a lot that needs to be done. Should take a couple of hours. Then I've got to go get a dog harness and chain for him so he can stay outside a little bit longer than when we have him on a leash.

Should be a good day other than this morning.

No comments: