Tuesday, August 04, 2009

So I Should

Have spent the last evening searching for stories similar to Jorge Munoz however I didn't. It is Shark Week after all. I do believe I am going to attempt a similar project to Jorge Munoz's and cook meals for the hungry.

I believe that I can do this as a weekend project. Twenty to thirty meals per day, two days a week. Easy meals like grilled chicken breasts, rice, a vegetable. After seeing what that this man was essentially giving half of his life in dedication to the hungry it makes me want a few things a lot less. You might say frivolous things here and there that just don't matter.

Those things are my choice but sometimes people who wind up hungry don't have that choice to make. Yeah I know that there are a lot of people who have gotten by on the system and have made a lifestyle out of bad choices but being hungry is something we all have in common, some can just afford to fill our hunger with better food than others.

I am thinking that in about a month I can start this project, I'll keep everyone informed.

No comments: