Saturday, August 22, 2009

Breakfast With Friends

I'm about to head to breakfast with friends at eight. I haven't eaten at this place in months! Love it, great food!

At ten this morning a family is driving down to see the bus. I hope they buy it. Spent a lot of time getting it to move last night but I believe the brakes are frozen and won't release. It goes into gear and tries to move but the brakes are holding it. This thing has a world of torque and no matter how long it has sat there it would break the tires loose unless it weren't for the braking system.

I'm unfamiliar with air brakes and how they are supposed to work and why they don't when they don't. I am somewhat familiar with diesels though and can do some minor work to them. This engine is massive probably a size and a half bigger than mine in my Suburban.

I hope we get the problem found and they drive it home! It would be so nice to not have it in my back yard anymore:) These people seem nice too, they want it for a swim team so it will be used and that is something Dad would have wanted.

No comments: