Saturday, August 29, 2009

DRAFT DAY!!!!!

Yes it is that time of year I long for! Some people can't wait for Summer, some for new TV shows in the Fall, the kid year revolves around holidays like Christmas, some people anxiously anticipate getting their tax refund, me? Give me my fantasy football draft!

It is a time to get together with other people who study as you do and match wits. A time to exercise your strategy against their strategy and let the season produce the results.

Yeah, I love this day! Lots of food, lots of good guys to hang out with, and lots of football! It's going to be a blast and I'm going to walk away with a competitive team at the end!

This draft might be a bit more interesting than normal too. One of our owners in both drafts (today's and tomorrow's), his boss and his boss's boss got fired yesterday. It'll be interesting to see how the shakeup bothers him and how the other owners who work with him are effected.

Four and a half hours to go! I'm ready!

No comments: