Monday, August 10, 2009

Pretty Good Weekend

The Date did a lot of house straightening, I did a lot of resting. The Things did what they do, one gardening things, the other going out with friends.

All in all it was good, not very productive for me but that is what a weekend is for for me. In my start up fantasy league I've got eleven teams so far, I will hear back today about the twelfth and last team if not then we will run with a dummy team.

I can't wait for this league! It will be a blast! This is going to be a keeper/dynasty league where you retain a certain amount of your players year after year. Sometimes you become attached to your players and want them the next season as you follow their career but in a redraft league you rarely get the same players.

This will be different and exciting! I'm shooting for the draft being on August 22 at noon!

No comments: