Saturday, August 15, 2009

Beer Summit 2 Or Fantasy Football Q&A

Last night at the Beer Summit 2 we found quite a bit more things to talk about that were a lot more fun than politics and I love to follow politics. I understand them, I grasp the complexities, I grasp the context of what politicians want to do and why but last night WE WERE READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!

We had four owners show up (Skate, The Baker, and Chianti's Beau) which was wonderful! We talked about how a live draft worked. We talked about how we are going to auction the first round picks. We talked about how the point system can be adjusted. We talked about the value of the Tight End position and whether it should be its own category or added to the receivers, we talked about how much fun it was all going to be! And it will be!

We talked for three hours and then moved over to BWW for some wings and trivia! I came in first one time and then Skate and I qualified for this sports trivia bonus round and it took us both by surprise!

Three of us answered some of the hardest sports questions known to mankind! At the end all three of us had over eight thousand points and were separated by less than five hundred. Thankfully it ended before I lost:)

Then Skate and I logged out as we were prepared to leave and this other trivia game came on so Skate and I helped Baker and Baker's Wife (not really but that's her name now since I can't think of a better one) through the first round thinking that it was one round and done.

We helped Baker to a commanding first round lead and figured out that it was the big five round trivia challenge Skate and I had once attempted! We liked that one! So we logged back in and took the challenge at a big disadvantage but we did it!

I won the next two rounds, lost the final two but came in fifth overall after being as high as third and down by over ten thousand points.

So I learned a few things at Beer Summit 2, don't schedule Beer Summit 3 during football season if we want to discuss politics, and its fun to make up nicknames for my friends for this blog:)

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Baker works for me! Thanks Blu.