Friday, August 28, 2009

Day Off

Yep, I took the day off to spend with The Date and to do a couple of things! She doesn't exactly know it yet but she will in about a half hour when I wake her up and I'm not dressed for work.

I made lunch plans with Witchy and The Date at La Salsa, a great Mexican food place. Anyone else out there feel like joining it's at 11:30! We wanted to beat the lunch crowd:)

I've got some fantasy football homework to finish and then sheets to print out. It'll be lots of fun!

Lost has been rationed to Thing 2 and The Date the past week and last night it left them at a cliffhanger as it does so often. Hehehehehe!!:) It's so funny to watch them watch this show! It's an event all to itself!

Season 5 doesn't come out until December and S4 is shortened so once they get through S3, the last full season it is over half way done. I'll put that on the list today! Pick up S3....

Once again, lunch, 11:30, La Salsa!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Just so you know...Hulu has all of Season 3 and Season 4 if you wanted to save some money...