Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday!

I'm thrilled it is Friday! Last night my brother and I cleaned out a lot of the bus I hope to sell tomorrow. Far less than my asking price but right now I just want it gone and I could use the extra cash.

Sadly the Trick My Truck guys never got back to me. That's alright, this guy is driving down from Kansas because he needs a bus for his swim team. Who knew?

That's fine, his money is just as good as anyone else as long as the check clears and I'm hoping there will be a check involved.

I've kicked around my Scotch Boycott idea over the night and yeah, I can do that. That means no more Cigotch nights for a while. I'll have to drink something else with my cigars. I can do that without a problem.

No storms last night, slept fairly well! Some weird dreams but that's to be expected with my head. It would be like getting that squeaky window on a new car, something just isn't the way it is supposed to be.

No comments: