Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hi Ho

It's off to work I go. As you followers will know I was off Tuesday for a medical test. I had prepared a half day's of work in the shop for Tuesday on Monday. As you long time readers will also guess the work was awaiting me on Wednesday.

Such is the way of life at my work. Not complaining though, well maybe a little but but I'm still in the "just happy to be getting paid" thinking mode right now. That makes me complain a lot less when I put it into context.

I really don't mind then, my job isn't ditch digging after all. I get a fair compensation and my bosses are good to me. It is coming up on Fantasy Football season and that makes things much better as well!

We had a full league of twelve teams, one dropped out as Skate predicted but he predicted he would only play one season before dropping. That's alright, we are looking for number twelve. If we have to play with eleven we can and just draft a dummy team and find an owner next season to take the team over.

All is good though! Well The Date had a mishap with the pool last night, she tumbled over the side injuring her shin and scraped up her other knee. This morning it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. It hit really hard but it doesn't appear to be as badly bruised as I thought. We kept it elevated and iced down last night. She can walk on it though it just hurts.

No comments: