Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Loud Night

I drove home yesterday after work in what seemed to be hurricane like conditions. They lasted quite a while in fact. There was one point before I left work some coworkers and I looked out the big garage door in the front of our building and couldn't see across the street because of the swirling rain.

It was that bad. Normally you can see fairly well even in rain conditions but this time no. You could not see across the street. It was nuts.

Got home and it calmed down after about an hour. By nine o'clock it picked back up again and decided to stay all night. Well not the rain, that came and went but the lightning and thunder....yeah that stayed around.

It was noisy to say the least. I didn't get much sleep. I've got the day off because of a doctor's appointment today, just a check up to make sure the kidney stones are gone and my water drinking regime is working. No big deal. It'll likely be yearly from now on, it has been every six months.

Last night I obtained the twelfth fantasy football team for my dynasty league! Woohooo!
We will be holding the draft the day after my redraft league's draft. The first at Beersnob's house, the second at Skate's house. They were both kind enough to volunteer their domains for such an occasion! I can't wait until the twenty ninth and thirtieth of this month!

No comments: