Thursday, August 06, 2009

Rainy Night

Even though yesterday's heat was interrupted by a flash storm last night was thundery and rainy. As I type this the thunder is rolling over an orange, pink and purple daybreak. It is quite the amazing spectacle.

It is cool out as you would expect, feels really nice. I already put the dog out for a few minutes after his nightly crating. The cats are fed and have gone off to nap somewhere.

It's quiet now. Only the sounds of thunder and a fan can be heard. Being Friday light and trash day on top of that it signals a weekend is near, within reach. Watched Ghost Hunters International last night. I was watching Shark Week but it was the Mythbusters episode where they were doing their first Shark Week special on Jaws. Seen it like half a dozen times already. So I turned it to SyFy (shakes head...) what were they thinking?

It is still irritating but I guess I'll live.

No comments: