Sunday, August 02, 2009

Bar Warming Party

Yesterday a lot of things got accomplished. In the morning by brother, his friend and I got most of dad's place cleaned up. That is a big relief and something that had to get done. It isn't completely done yet but it is mostly done. Still it was a lot accomplished.

While I was there I went by my mom's place and she was making fresh green beans and new potatoes in the crock pot. It smelled awesome so I decided to put a roast with that and so I went by the store and got some fresh green beans, new potatoes, and a nice roast.

Started cooking them last night after The Date and I got home from a bar warming party. A friend purchased a new home and it had a full bar downstairs. So everyone helped stock his bar. Great house! Almost all of the friends were there and that was a blast.

I found a rope with a clasp to be able to put Zip outside and let him stay outside. I used one of Ace's old ropes I had for him. Zip likes being able to stay out longer with no one to supervise him on a short leash.

All in all it was a great Saturday and looking forward to a better today! The roast is pretty much done and the house smells incredible, it is very nice outside, and best yet Shark Week starts on Discovery!!!! Woohoooo!!!!!!

No comments: