Thursday, August 20, 2009

Another Rainy Night

Yes that is the title to one of Queensryche's best songs outside of Operation: Mindecrime and it is true. Last night was a very rainy night....with lots of lightning and thunder. Noisy thunder that made it difficult to sleep for longer than forty minutes at a time.

I'm tired.

Sleeping started off really good though! It was just sometime during the night that everything started to erupt outside. Yeah, I'm tired.

The junkies gorged on two more episodes of Lost last night before Ghost Hunters came on. It was a decent episode. I'm still skeptical as I've never encountered anything like that. I do enjoy the show very much though and might be a decent show to write about in one of my new favorite blogs http://twoguysagirlandatvset.wordpress.com

Baker writes it as Mr. Feeny, yes the nickname of a nickname...go figure. We enjoy our privacy around these parts. Anyway Baker and his two friends write about TV and how some early twentysomethings see it. Baker is a TVLand addict but unfortunately TVLand has started to drift away from classic TV and has gone towards more modern shows as of late. Eventually they will launch a Classic TVLand no doubt which will feature the older shows.

Do they have a classic mystery channel? I think they might....not sure. One that would feature shows like Barnaby Jones, Vega$, Mannix, Ironsides, and McCloud? I'll have to look into that...

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Thanks for the plug, Blu! I love the idea of an all classic mystery channel. Throw in some Columbo, Murder She Wrote, Quincy M.E...the possibilities are endless.