Thursday, August 27, 2009

Busy Weekend On Tap!

I've got two, count'em TWO LIVE DRAFTS this weekend! I love me some fantasy football and I love drafting! The friends, the teams, the food, camaraderie! All of it signals the start of the football season!

Two twelve team leagues this season, on is the same league I've been in for about a decade and a half, the other is a dynasty league I founded and hope to be in for another twenty plus years! We are drafting Saturday at Beersnob's house in my first league and Sunday at Skate's house in the dynasty league!

The homework is done, I'll have my sheets ready and printed by draft time. Oh...and one more thing. The Date and TC are splitting a team in the dynasty league:) I know JDub has been tutoring TC over what a fantasy league is and how it works. I skimmed over drafting and how the scoring works with The Date on Tuesday.

I know it might not make sense now but once the season kicks off and the scoring starts happening it'll all click into place! It's not rocket surgery. The season is usually won or lost on the merits of a good draft.

It'll be all kinda of fun and I can't wait until draft time!!!!

No comments: