Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rehearsal Tonight

Our last rehearsal is set for tonight. It is the pickup rehearsal, to shake the rust off after three nights off. Then tomorrow night is the fourth show and we wrap it up on Saturday night for good.

It's been a long run but a good one. Lots of hard work went into this show, many many hours. I've got a lot to catch up on though when the show closes in the evenings that I've been putting off.

I'm also about to start a dynasty fantasy football league. The current league I play in has been around for close to fifteen years now. It has been very successful in terms of core players and stability. I'm going to mirror the success of that league with one that isn't a redraft league and hold a rules meeting on August 1st.

I'm excited about it! Sometimes you become attached to your players over the course of a season and want to retain them over their careers. This will be an excellent way to do that!

No comments: