Friday, July 10, 2009

One More Week!

Then next Friday I'll have my first full paycheck in seven weeks! It's true! Next week is week seven of the screwed up remnants of the strike. I'm very glad I went and found a second job for three weeks now.

It really kept my bills up to date! Some guys at work didn't and are really struggling now. I just wanted to make sure everything was taken care of and was willing to take on extra work to do it. No big deal at all. It wasn't torture but I really didn't like working the weekends. I did it though and now I'm glad I did.

I should be getting my final check from there in the next day or two! Woohoooo!

Rehearsal has gone well. I'm really not able to do much right now except bring The Things to rehearsal so they can practice and paint respectively. Next week I can actually get to work and start with the lights. I'll be busy then but just not a lot to do until then.

No comments: