Tuesday, July 21, 2009

No Rehearsal Last Night

And it felt pretty good! I really didn't want to cook when I got home even though I enjoy cooking a lot so I packed up Thing Two and we went to get Chinese food. It was really good, she had sushi for the second time. Her first experience with wasabi was over the weekend and it was really funny.

She didn't know it was hot. She steered clear of the wasabi last night.

I had a couple of my Blade Runner glasses of The Glenrothes. A sixteen year old single malt scotch that The Date purchased me a couple of weeks ago. No cigar. I've been re-seasoning my humidor and currently none of my cigars are in smoking condition. It would have been nice though with the lightning and mild temperatures last night.

Hopefully the cooler weather remains throughout the day. It'd be nice to have a couple of days of cooler weather before we get back into the triple digits.

No comments: