Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday!!!!

Woohoooo!!!! The week is officially winding down towards the weekend! I look forward to Thursdays because they are like Friday junior.

I don't dread each day of the week, it just makes the week drag by. I look forward with excitement that each day will hold something new and I'll find out something I never new before.

Last night The Date and I went to one of her friend's house and played Wii for a couple of hours. That was fun, first time I've ever played on a Wii system. It really took a little getting used to.

The bowling took me a few tries to even line up the ball on the lane. I did bowl almost a two hundred though, like 186. Archery was fun but really hard. Sword fighting was a lot of fun, boxing...well I had six knockouts I think. That game wore me out.

No comments: