Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Engagement Of Skate

Last night I got a text that was expected at some point. It was imminent, there was no doubt. Skate and The Invader are going to be married! Over the time I've known Skate, meeting him at dinner theatre two years ago, I've really come to love him. He is a stand up guy.

Over time our friendship has developed and the big lug, albeit clumsy at times, grows on you. He is known for breaking breakables and isn't allowed to touch a lot of things.

The Invader is also a lovely person and will make a great match for him in life. I always enjoy their planned get togethers and I'm sorry I missed bingo night. The Invader also grows on you, she is a lot of fun to hang out with and while she rarely has a good day, I know she has to have them sometimes and I suspect yesterday was one of her best days!

The Date, The Things, and I are looking forward to their impending nuptials and wish Skate and The Invader nothing but the best! I love them both and look forward to many years of them in our lives!

No comments: