Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It Starts Today

Before the new central heat/air unit can be installed we ran into some problems at the breaker box. That'll be replaced today. Then that should open the door for everything electrical that needs to be done to put in the brand spanking new heat/air unit!

I can't wait! Efficient heat, soothing cool air, yes! Hot in the Winter, cold in the Summer! Cheaper bills and faster heating/cooling times:)

I was really going to expand on the pickled sausage post from yesterday but I'm sure pretty much everyone agrees with me so there is no need;) No, I know that pickled sausages are a niche snack and not for everyone. I'd definitely make it my goal though in the Zombie Apocalypse of Doom to grab as many pickled sausages as I could for survival.

We were watching Man vs. Food last night and Adam went to Munchies 4:20 in Florida for a mystery challenge. They wouldn't tell him what it was until he actually got there and ordered it. Turns out it was hot wings.

Now I can handle me some spicy food, I have carried a bottle of The Source with me to cast parties to find out who can handle hot stuff, and I've got a bottle of much cooler sauce at home that clocks in at two million on the Scoville scale. The Source though is a spicy seven point two million and should not be tried by everyone, just the daring.

A jalapeno is roughly two thousand on the Scoville scale if that gives you an indication on temperature.

These wings look like they were encrusted with The Source. Adam can usually make it through a lot of these challenges but he made it through about a wing and a half last night. He had to eat ten wings in twenty minutes with no water or milk.

He has done hot challenges before but this one just dominated him. With hot stuff he can get through most of it before he gives up but this time it was very early on, like Tyson vs. Spinks.

I'd like to see him take on the challenges he failed at and see what he can do a second time around.

No comments: