Monday, February 15, 2010

First Business Meeting!

That's right, this morning Beersnob and I are going to our very first business meeting with an actual potential client! Since today is a holiday and I have the day off of work I'll fill that time by working.

8:30 meeting with Beersnob to go over what we are doing and where we are going.
9:30 meeting with potential client!

To say I'm excited about this is an understatement.

Yesterday was really nice! I made The Date a grilled ribeye supper with a smoked baked potato and grilled asparagus on the BGE. We watched the Olympics until around seven and then we headed to meet Skate and The Invader at Bdubs for some celebration and supper.

We waited for nearly twenty minutes and no one came over to take our order, clean up the table, or give us the time of day. We left and told the manager why we were going to Chili's instead. There we had a fine meal before heading back home for some much needed sleep!

It was a great day thanks to my Valentine, The Date:)

No comments: