Monday, February 08, 2010

Super Nice

Yesterday was really pretty nice! I started it off watching Panic In The Year Zero. A relic of a cold war movie directed and starring Ray Milland. A family starts off on a travel trailer vacation and then America is attacked by nuclear weapons.

Anyone interested in surviving the Zombie Apocalypse of Doom should watch this movie as it seems to be an good depiction of what panicked people will do to survive. A good B movie that didn't quite have the scifi edge to it I was hoping for but it was still a good movie.

Then it was the final teen show. Glad its over. It was a fun experience and T, and Witchy did an amazing job. 99% of the cast did an amazing job. My tech crew did an amazing job. I'll say no more about Jim J. Bullock in this show.

Then Thing 2 and I went directly over to the Super Bowl party at Beersnob's house! A great time was had by all! Too many people attended to list them all but it was a wonderful party to top off a good weekend! Now I'm rested and ready to take on this week's worth of work.

The Date watched the first two episodes of Lost while I was at the Theatre. That's good, I want to wait until the show wraps up to watch them all at once. Thank you DVR and it's commercial skipping ability!

No comments: