Friday, February 19, 2010

Good Day!

Other than I came home with a bad sinus headache yesterday was a rocking good day!
Last week I had called for an estimate on a new heating and air system, desperately needed in my house. Mine was on its last legs about five years ago.

Yesterday I got the estimate and it was less than I expected. The other estimate I received was for between seven and eight thousand. Totally outrageous and I couldn't afford that.

I got the all yesterday and it was a more affordable price and I hired him right there! The equipment should be in by next Wednesday! I'm so happy about this as my system is around thirty years old, very inefficient, noisy, and just worn out.

So yay!!! I'm excited that something I've been needing to do for years is finally going to happen!

No comments: