Monday, April 19, 2010

Busy!

I edited ten interviews and four versions of a commercial spot for the marketing company this past weekend. The interviews were for the Diva show that'll be streaming clips on a site, likely this week.

The marketing company spot will be shown at the local ball park for the duration of baseball season. It was a lot of work, more than I thought actually but I did it! Now I officially have no jobs to do except get materials ready for a booth this coming weekend.

Beersnob will be manning the booth for the most part but I'll be there lots as there will be filming done for next year's commercial. Hopefully we can pick up some jobs and get this business rolling!

I do think since we are the only game in town that will cater to the small company and the needs of the small business that we have a giant advantage over the other company. They have gotten very big and very successful over the years and have the ability to turn away clients now if they don't have the time to do a job. We aren't big, we have experienced a modicum of success, and we do want the small business to come to us so we can sit down and tailor a spot for your business.

I'm excited about the possibilities that lie ahead!

No comments: