Friday, April 09, 2010

Friday!

Payday Friday in fact! I'm glad, it's been a long week. I need a weekend to recharge a bit.

Work has been weird, it's goes from busy to slow to busy again. Hopefully it'll smooth out to a steady pace again soon. I can handle a steady pace, I know what to expect and can plan it out. It's when you don't know what's going to happen is when things get off track.

Regardless it's Friday now and no work for two days. That's what I'm excited about!
I am guessing my commercials are going to work as I've uploaded one of them to the channel's FTP site according to their guidelines and I don't know about the other one. They didn't have a FTP site, so I gave my client a DVD. I don't have the means to distribute it another way.

I asked the ad-reps at the channel to contact me if there was a problem and that was two days ago and they haven't so it must be great:)

No comments: