Friday, April 16, 2010

Finally Friday!

I worked for nearly five hours last night on the local marketing company spot. I got two versions done, there are differences between them but they are minor.

This afternoon I'll embark upon another foray into paid film work as I will be at the local BBQ contest and filming the "Diamond Divas" for a couple of hours. The weather today is supposed to be rainy and as I look at the radar it is basically here already!

We'll be filming inside as I'll have Beersnob's camera and mic this afternoon and I don't want anything in the world to happen to it! So Dry is the word of the day!

I'm going to start around three thirty when I arrive there and then it'll be up to the on screen talent to put on the show that I film. I'm basically just the camera guy and responsible for keeping the frame and editing the piece. I'm kind of glad that I don't have a creative responsibility for this piece right now. We'll see how it evolves over the next few months.

No comments: