Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Half Way Through The Week!

It is supposed to be all rainy and thundery the rest of the week now. I mowed the majority of the lawn last night since we likely won't be able to until Sunday.

We are getting ready for the weekend and the home show expo. I traded a booth there for the commercial I shot for them. We will very likely make lots of business contacts there and gain lots of work from being there, well that's the hope anyway.

It has been nice not to have anything to shoot this week, been a super busy run since February and a break is welcome at this point. I'd like to get to the point where I shoot two projects a week though, I can safely handle that and get that amount easily edited.

Once that is rolling I can increase the schedule to what I'm comfortable with until Beersnob gets back home in December. This weekend will be huge for the business and if we get a good response from it then I can better gauge how large of a client base we have to draw from.

I'm excited about the opportunities this business presents!

No comments: