Friday, April 02, 2010

A Strong Possibility

Starting on the sixteenth my little business could wind up with a full time gig every two weeks.

This is a show that will be going around to area businesses and will be around a half hour of shooting time plus editing and time to set up and strike the equipment. It will be labor intensive for the first couple of shows and then the bugs will be worked out and we'll have a good produced show on my end.

I'll have a filmed intro and everything. It's really pretty cool because it'll probably be the job that pays for the next upgrade I need to get and that's Adobe software.

After that it'll be camera and then a new powerhouse PC.

The Expo commercial should be finished this weekend and I'll have that off of my plate. That's the most nerve wracking commercial I've ever done because they requested a ton of information and themes to go into a thirty second spot and it's going to be publicly viewed. I'll get used to it but for right now it is killing my last good nerve.

No comments: