Friday, April 30, 2010

A Happy Post Today

I've blogged about this man before. He literally is an angel. I've ran his project over and over in my head for months now and I just don't have the capability of putting together this kind of operation.

Yesterday's post had a very spirited debate that followed it on Facebook. Everyone had their say. So evil conservative that I am, knowing I'm greedy, self centered, and loathsome I choose to write about this man again.

Today is about Jorge Munoz. He is one great guy. If you want someone's example to follow, make it this man. If you want to donate to a cause, make it his. He doesn't care who you are or what you do or don't do, he'll feed you.

He makes seven hundred dollars a week driving a bus during the day. He comes home, takes a ten minute break and then starts cooking to make meals until nine thirty. Then he delivers the food to hungry people. According to the video he spends roughly half of his weekly income on food and packaging.



He is not a man of means. He is a man of passion and desires to help his fellow man. He is an incredible example of man's humanity to man. Jorge Munoz, God Bless You Sir.

No comments: