Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Now I Think I'm Finished!

I took the DVD proof over to my client yesterday at lunch. I was going to wait until after work but it was killing me whether she was going to like it or hate it. Turns out she liked it and after a couple of tweaks that she wanted I'll be bringing her another DVD proof today.

That should finish this project once she looks at the new proof and approves it.

If the most difficult project is the first one then it should be smooth sailing from here. This has been a nightmare project. Last night I even had to get a new DVD burner as mine quit working. I don't know why, it just wouldn't read anything anymore.

Nevertheless that problem was overcome and now I shall spend the evening playing WoW before starting to work on the new project tomorrow evening.

Everything is working out, sometimes the road can be a bit bumpy but it's working anyway!

No comments: