Monday, April 26, 2010

One Client

With the potential for maybe six more! I'd say it was a successful showing at the home show even though I was shooting for two clients (I also lined up two PSA's for non-profits) and here is why.

The client we did get wants more than one commercial. In fact they want a demo video shot for a tornado shelter and its installation but also a safe room and its installation! The commercial itself will play in four states!

We are scheduled to start shooting late this week as the owner has to get permission from one of the installation sites first before we shoot. She was very excited about the prospect of having new promotional material shot for the site and for TV and thought the prices were more than reasonable.

That is why I consider the show a success after three days. It would have been a total failure if it weren't for the efforts of Beersnob though. I pretty much stayed at the booth all day while he took flyers, cards, and his personality and walked around to all of the booths and talked to people. That's something I'm just not comfortable with doing. He loved it though and because of his efforts we have as much interest as we do.

We had a celebratory cigar and drink after the show closed and I'd say it was earned.

No comments: