Thursday, April 08, 2010

It's All Good

Last night I finally got to play my evening of celebratory WoW!
In the midst of my glorious fun I knocked over my cup of water, spilling it onto my iPhone.

I dried it off and turned it on. It worked fine but after a while I noticed that I couldn't hear the text message sounds. I tried the iPod feature and it wouldn't play unless I had the headphones on in which it played great.

So I got a bag of dry Minute Rice, stuck the iPhone in there and left it over night. I Anxiously turned it on this morning only to find...IT WORKED PERFECTLY AGAIN!

Yay iPhone! Yay Minute Rice!

Just after ten o'clock I hit level sixty two with my warrior. I'm happy about that as I have eighteen levels to go until level eighty which is the cap until the expansion comes out later this year.

No comments: