Thursday, June 24, 2010

Coffe Card Bliss

A coffee card is a truly marvelous thing. You long time readers will remember when the quick shop I was going to in the mornings for coffee did away with their coffee card. I found another one though recently and what can I say? Today I'll buy my fourth cup of coffee, tomorrow my fifth, and Monday I'll get a free cup!

How nice is that?

Rehearsal was cut short for me last night. With lightning in the area we packed up the show and everyone headed to the theatre to do Act II. Since my presence wasn't required for there was no tech stuff to do I came home.

I was able to make a master DVD for the PSA which I'm still asking everyone to post on your facebook or email out to your contact list. This is important, real people are being hurt by the economy and senior centers are being closed. This concert has the potential to keep them open in the area. If the show sells out then they'll be safe and the meal that the seniors are getting now will continue.

I've got a meeting tonight with a new potential client. They called me yesterday out of the blue and asked about two commercials for their businesses. I'm excited and have clothes ready to go with me to work so I can change. This is exciting news!

No comments: