Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday!

And a very long week is about to come to a close.

Tonight is opening night of Julius Caesar in the park. I sort of have the light cues down, there are only maybe six or seven of them. They are either on or off so it isn't really difficult.

Witchy will handle the sound cues on her iPhone and I'll handle the mic settings. If you are planning on coming this weekend bring mosquito spray, it'll help.

Tomorrow morning I'm shooting another project for the marketing company. I'll have that wrapped up around two or three and hopefully uploaded. That's another paying job!

I had a meeting last night after work with a client, he wants a humorous commercial about his water park. I'm kicking around some ideas and I'll run them by him in a day or so. I'm sure I can come up with something he'll like.

No comments: