Sunday, June 27, 2010

Two Down One To Go

Yesterday morning I left the house before eight and made it to the Farmer's Market to set up for shooting. My subjects hadn't arrived yet so I talked to a friend for a while until they arrived. We chatted about fantasy football and how we need to hold a meeting very soon to discuss rule changes.

My subjects arrived shortly after and we got set up and got to work. We knocked out thirteen interviews and my subjects did a really good job. They have the process down now and they are finding a rhythm in what we are doing.

Shortly after wrapping I made it back home before The Date left for work and I got the editing process underway. Not long after that I had everything encoded and uploaded for my clients.

Then it was time to relax some before showtime in the park. The show went about the same as last night. Shakespeare in the park is a ton of work, this will likely be my only experience with it but we'll see. Next year is MacBeth and it's a play that is haunted at our theatre so it'll likely have some weird happenings surrounding it. It might be worth being involved in to see what happens this time.

That's a year away though and I might not have the time to spend on it by then if business keeps up.

No comments: