Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's A Great Time

Yeah this week has been super busy at work, I've come to terms that I live in a time warp at work. It's like if I take time off nothing changes in the shop and everything is just as I left it, a problem only the likes of Einstein would be able to solve I'm sure.

That aside I've got a lot going for me and the "time warp" helps my work ethic along from time to time. It's got to get done and since no one else will do it, I'll do it. I've had an easy time translating that over to the new business. I've got a paying gig this coming Friday night. I've got a PSA that is just going to be super touching and hopefully sell out the Expo Center, with a lot of help from my friends of course.

I've got a great family, we are all involved with the local theatre, we have a circle of friends that can't be beat, challenges present themselves and sometimes they seem overwhelming but in the light of day they usually vanish.

The bills are paid, there is some left over, we eat well, we live well, we play well.

I know I like to complain about the current regime in power but you know something? They have done more to expose what liberals really are and stand for and in today's day and age everyone can see it plain and clear. They have done more to explain what tax and spend is all about and this time in a way that's so obvious everyone gets it now. They will very soon be out of power for a generation as the country embraces its founding principles this November.

I'm bullish on the future as Beersnob likes to say, it'll be a bright, shiny, new future! Full of opportunities and possibilities! I'm thinking of you today Skate as well, and you Teehee as you look to the future and charge ahead full speed!

Today is Thing 2's fourteenth birthday and I've just got to say Happy Birthday sweetheart, I don't know if I could ask for a better daughter! Thank you for being your quirky self.

As the philosopher Tritt says, "It's a great day to be alive!"

No comments: