Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Super Busy Evening

Last night was the first tech rehearsal for Shakespeare in the park. Tech Guy showed up fortunately and we got the gear lined out, packed up again and ready for this evening.

This will be one busy week for sure. Every evening will be filled with rehearsals and setting up and tearing down the gear in the park. I didn't realize that the lights and sound needed a full week of rehearsal as well. It's all really simple, lights up, lights down. Once the sound is set it's set and might need small adjustments if there is a lot of wind.

The Marketing Company has contacted me about possibly another shoot this week. We'll see if that happens or not. I'd have to take off work at this point as my evenings are plumb full as I described earlier.

Going to be a long week.

No comments: