Monday, June 07, 2010

Looking Forward To Noon!

Yep that is the keynote address presented by Steve Jobs about the new iPhone! Yes I'll have one! It's just a matter of time!

My prediction is 64 gig iPhone 4 will be $299.00. I'm eligible for an upgrade so maybe a bit cheaper unless that is with contract price. Expanded battery life, I'm hoping for twelve hours of heavy use now. Better resolution screen. The camera, well I'm ok with the one I have but a better one is always better and this one will likely have two cameras and a flash. A faster processor is a given. They can't put out last year's 3Gs processor and have a slight cache improvement.

Thing 1 is doing well, getting better by the day. She can handle soft foods now but still needs regular popsicles to keep her throat numb. It's raining outside, pouring actually.

Love waking up to the rain, it makes the day pleasant for some reason to me. It can get hot later on, I'll deal with it then but for now it's nice.

I'd like to interject a bit of politics this morning into the blog. Helen Thomas, the Queen of the White House Press Corps. has unveiled who she is, as if raving liberal wasn't evident years ago. She is also a racist as many liberals are (such as Woodrow Wilson, liberal icon) and has effectively destroyed her career by letting her feelings known in public. Her demise is years overdue but she is getting her comeuppance now and in spades.

No comments: