Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tired

After a grueling seventeen hour day yesterday I'm beat this morning and I just got up.

Hours in a hot shop that doesn't have any air conditioning, quickly home to get supper underway, re-encode the clips for the marketing company and upload them to You Tube and then off to unload a truck in staggering heat for rehearsal. After rehearsal we load the truck back up and try to make it home before eleven.

Now I get to do it again today, tomorrow, Friday, I have a shoot Saturday morning and then editing, uploading, and then a show that evening. I'm not complaining I'm just tired this morning but I slept well. After some coffee and food I'll be ok and back to full strength in about an hour.

I'd take some time off but I'm still struggling to get my leave built back up to over one hundred hours. Next week I'll top ninety if I don't take any time off late this week.

The Date and Thing 2 are enjoying doing the show. The Date gets to hang out backstage and chat, Thing 2 is up front and giving lines or filling in for missing people. Last night she was Marc Antony. It was quite a sight.

No comments: