Sunday, June 20, 2010

An OKC Adventure

While I spent the day uploading clips from Friday night's shoot onto a FTP server The Date worked away. After she got off of work we headed to OKC for a family evening. Thing 2 wanted to go to an Asian shopping center.

We headed down and she went berserk while Thing 1 started to feel sick from the smell. Teehee arrived shortly and guided Thing 2 in what she would like to eat. She got a box of noodles and was the happiest kid in the world. Yep a box of noodles, go figure.

Then I told Teehee we'll follow him to a restaurant as he knew the area so he drove around the block to a nice Vietnamese place. Awesome food, reasonably priced! Couldn't eat it all by a long shot!

After that we headed down to Bass Pro. I picked up some more lures, Teehee had a fun time. Thing 2 and I had a fun time. The Date and Thing 1 wandered the store and got lost. The aquarium as really big and nice looking. Lots of fish in it.

Teehee, Thing 2, and I played with some reels on display. All in all it was a very fun and enjoyable evening for everyone!

1 comment:

Kyla W. said...

Gotta love me some Lido's. At least I assume that's where you went.